Friday, October 31, 2008

OneVote.com Election Results

My two daughters voted on the the OneVote.com web site last week. It is a site to capture teen votes for Tuesday's election. Obama won by a landslide 59-41% and only lost 6 states. The statistics are very interesting as well...especially the ethnicity stats. I hope this is a good barometer of Tuesday's election since many teen's political views reflect their parents views. I know my 11 year old daughter has been influenced by my views and voted for Obama. She does really like him and enjoys watching him speak. I asked my 9 year old about her vote and she said she voted for Obama. I asked her why and she said, "because McCain is for the war in Iraq and we are sending too many young people over there." Damn good reasoning for a 9 year old!

No comments: